In our 'English Unit' planning resource, we help you to identify key learnings to be taught during the unit such as:
- New learning from the national curriculum
- Consolidation of recently learnt skills and knowledge
- Gaps in prior learning/expectation.
We then help you to choose a text type and text that appropriately demonstrate the identified key learnings, what you will expect the children to achieve, how long you want the unit to last, planning the unit based on the '5R's', and then assessing the outcomes.
Planning an English Unit of Work
- 2 page classroom planning resource
- Step by step guide to effective lesson planning
- Utilising the 5R's
- Provided in quality PDF format